In a World of Uncertainty,
Spreading the Hope of Jesus Christ
The McDonald Drive congregation was originally named the Park City Church of Church, established in 1952. The church relocated and was renamed the McDonald Drive Church of Christ in 1984.
The current leadership of the congregation consists of two Elders, H. Frank Shanklin, Sr. and Dennis Wolfe and two Deacons, Nate Sumpter and Nathan Wood.
The congregation is located approximately 5 miles east of downtown Knoxville.